Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Turning over a new leaf...

So, I abandoned this blog two years ago.  It wasn't really a conscious decision, but there were some difficult times in there that I guess didn't put me in the bloggiest mood.  However, much has changed since then and I'd like to use this blog to update anyone who cares to be updated on the forthcoming changes in our family!   I'm 24 weeks and 5 days (yes, still counting the days! :)) pregnant!  Our little girl has started kicking (at times quite hard!) more consistently over the past few days.  Today I had a little fun watching my stomach as it bounced up and down around her kicks/punches/dolphin flips (who knows what she's doing in there?!).  Andy has only been able to feel her once as she seems to stop flipping around pretty much as soon as he puts his hand on my belly, but I have a feeling he'll be feeling her quite a bit more in the near future.   I've been not-so-patiently waiting for my belly to grow and it's recently started to.  A few strangers have recognized me as pregnant; the key one was the TSA agent who mercifully allowed me to step out of the huge security line at Logan airport a few week ago- so appreciated!  Needless to say, Andy, Zu and I couldn't be more thrilled to be where we are today!  Here's a recent picture taken at 24 weeks even (please excuse the double chin... ;)):

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to the blogosphere, Fera-Steins. Congratulations again. We're looking forward to the updates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear more updates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful post and beautiful picture of you! It's so great to read your writing again. I took the time to scroll down and read your posts from the past. What wonderful memories, and they also reminded me what a talented writer and photographer you are, plus a creative 'home-maker'. I hope there will be more posts to come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sprout's got some healthy little kickers! Thank you for posting. I look forward to hearing more.

    ReplyDelete